- 65g Plain flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 100g Cocoa powder
- 250g Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 150g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Bar of Chocolate of your choice
- Packet of malteasers
- Heat up the oven to 180c/160 fan
- Warm the butter up in the microwave for 30 secons then stir, repeating until the butter is melted.
- Add in the sugar to the melted butter.
- Gradually stir in the vanilla extract and cocoa powder, and once they are fully mixed, add one egg at a time, mixing everything until it is all incorporated, trying not to over mix and keep it gooey.
- The next step is to melt the milk chocolate. This can be done either in a bowl over steam, or in the microwave, but regardless you must make sure to keep stirring it, so it doesn’t burn.
- Once that is all mixed together, add in all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) to the main bowl, then adding crushed up pieces of malteasers.
- Then you can transfer the mix into a lined baking tray. After that, dot malteasers on the top of the mixture.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top goes shiny.
Cut them into seperate pieces, dust them with icing sugar and enjoy!